• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

NCSU (Financial Mathematics) vs Rutgers Newark (Quantitative Finance) vs Rutgers New Brunswick (Mathematical Finance)

Hello, kindly help me decide amongst these three programs.

• NCSU-Financial Mathematics

• Rutgers New Brunswick-Mathematical Finance

• Rutgers Newark-Quantitative Finance Newark

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello everyone! I am required to make a decision by the next week.
I had posted a thread earlier as well but couldn't fetch any response.
I know all of these programs lag far behind the Tier-1 once in terms of the quality of education or the job prospects.
Still interested to know which among these would be better.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Both the programs at Rutgers would cost approximately the same, while the one at NCSU would be 20K cheaper.

Last edited:
I mean I wouldn’t pay full tuition for any of these programs but I believe Rutgers New Brunswick has cross registration with Princeton mfin program. So you could take classes there, maybe? I would look into that as that would be the only reason I would wanna join one of these schools.

Back