• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

need ur valuable opinion

I am new to this forum and prospective student. after some research on the univ for FE i am settling down for Masters offered by university of buffalo in FE ... opting this cuz of the highly demanding course fee by others... i need to know if i am takin a wise decision and how good is the program offered by UB? this may sound like the usual query but still ur valuable responses will be highly appreciated... thank you for time :)

guys, Just Now i got my acceptance letter from University of London, Birkbeck College for MFE Fall 08. I just told them everything about my profile via email without formally applying for it. I am still in dilemma whether to accept and go for the program without a second thought or i need to think about it. But since i dont have much time to think; either accept it or reject in 1-2 days because classes have already been started this September. What do you guys have to say in this regard? Kindly help!!! :sos:

I'm not sure that I know enough about you to advise.
As I recall the September classes are remedial, so it is variable whether you need them.

What have you done with your life ?
What do you want to do with it ?

Back