• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

NYU Mathematics in Finance 2020

Hey everyone!

Did anyone hear back from the NYU regarding this program?

Best!!

We are currently in the process of notifying people who have been admitted into the program. I anticipate this taking another week or two. If, however, you applied. to our program, have been admitted to and face a deadline from another program, please email Meghana Shah (meghana.shah@NYU.edu) with your name, N#, and the letter of admission from the other program(s). We'll then evaluate your application immediately.

We are currently in the process of notifying people who have been admitted into the program. I anticipate this taking another week or two. If, however, you applied. to our program, have been admitted to and face a deadline from another program, please email Meghana Shah (meghana.shah@NYU.edu) with your name, N#, and the letter of admission from the other program(s). We'll then evaluate your application immediately.

Thank you for your reply, I appreciate it. I handed in a late application on March 9th, would this mean that I would get a reply in mid-April?

When I tried to send a mail to the above mentioned address, it bounced back saying that, "The email account that you tried to reach does not exist". Please could you provide the correct one? Thanks!

Thanks! I also didn't see a lot of nyu math fin applicants this year relative to last year on the tracker, but nonetheless, these are unusual times; so give or take another week as you don't know what's happening in the admin department. Good luck!

Yes they are probably busy with their own problems, they can take as long as they need no problem.

All, we have sent out a lot of acceptance letters and are hoping to complete the process in about a week but possibly. two.

I have sent a email but there seems to be no response. The deadlines from other universities are approaching. Is there any other way that I can contact with staff?

hi, i am just wondering whether my application is still under consideration or not, since i haven’t got any updates.
Should i send a mail to check my status in this case?

You could try sending an email. We respond first to applicants who have offers from other programs but will respond to other emails, if we can.

Back