• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

COMPARE NYU MathFin vs Columbia MSFE

Commiserate with us here. I intend to wait for NYU until tomorrow (30 Mar) and accept Columbia's offer if I haven't heard from NYU by then.

There are many threads that compare NYU MathFin and Columbia MSFE. Do a search using Columbia MSFE as filter and you'll find more information than you'll know what to do with.

Hi,

I've been admitted to Columbia MSFE but didn't hear from NYU MathFin yet. I'm thinking of joining one of these two programs.

Would you wait for NYU's reponse if you were me? Why?

How do you compare NYU MathFin and Columbia MSFE?

so you already know you would get both admissions by using 'compare' them:)
I'd merrily accept offer from Columbia, though I know I will have an ivy league diploma that shines
on my resume, which then is highly priced ... just say it, I'm not in the middle of such hard choice.

Back