• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!
NYU Tandon School of Engineering - MS in Financial Engineering

NYU Tandon MFE NYU Tandon MFE admissions thread

Hi, I just wonder if there are still R-1 applicants (submitted by Dec.15th) waiting for their results. It seems that Tandon has sent out many admissions. (I guess most of the admission have being sent for R1 according to the great number of tracker in some Chinese forums), but I haven't received any descions from them. Does it means that I got silent rejection or I am on the waiting list. I know some of the well-qualified applicants are in the same situtations so I am not sure about what does it mean.

Hi, I just wonder if there are still R-1 applicants (submitted by Dec.15th) waiting for their results. It seems that Tandon has sent out many admissions. (I guess most of the admission have being sent for R1 according to the great number of tracker in some Chinese forums), but I haven't received any descions from them. Does it means that I got silent rejection or I am on the waiting list. I know some of the well-qualified applicants are in the same situtations so I am not sure about what does it mean.
I am curious about that too. If you don't mind, could you let me know what that Chinese online forums might be?

I am curious about that too. If you don't mind, could you let me know what that Chinese online forums might be?

一亩三分地-美国加拿大留学申请|工作就业|英语考试|学习生活信噪比最高的网站 It is a forum purely in Chinese so I am not sure if you can understand it. I have seen around 20 admissions there so I assume that majority of decsions should have been made.

By the way, did you receive any decsion from Tandon?Would you mind tell me how much chance do you think you have to be admitted by Tandon?

I'm not sure if it is on a school by school basis. All of my friends from my college got their results in pretty much the same day.

Back