• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Part-time masters in financial mathematics in London

Hello, I just wanted to ask if any company would allow the new hired trader to do part-time masters in London. I'm a freshman at semi-target and transferring to super-non-target. Nonetheless, I already secured an SWE internship at tier-1 company think Two Sigma/Citadel/DRW. My plan is to get a new grad trader position at some top prop trading company or hedge fund in London and then start a part-time master's program after 1 year of working. Again, I'm going to semi-target and probably would have to transfer to super-non-target for family reasons next year so I thought maybe I can salvage the situation by getting master's in Financial Mathematics/Statistics from target/semi-target school like UCL or Imperial. Also, how hard it would be to transfer from the London office to some US location like Chicago/NYC.

Last edited:
Back