• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Partner

I'm looking for a partner to start a firm with. I have a strategy that yields 20% per year (passively) with unlimited amounts of capital. I want an algorithm to invest in this strategy and trade automatically for an extra 15%. If you're interested please let me know.

Meaning the strategy doesn't diminish as you increase the capital allotted to it. Since some strategies can only handle a few million, etc.

You expect to solicit a partner to "start a firm" by posting to a public forum? Poor sense on your part in my opinion.

That aside, supposing the claim for your strategy is true and can yield 20% passively (to say this is a far-fetched assumption is an understatement), and you have no upper limit as far as how much capital the strategy can tolerate, WHY would you want a partner exactly?

My two cents!

Because I need help find clients and investors. I don't have many influential contacts.

Your strategy is passive and you want to convert it into an active strategy? Yeah let me dump a bunch of capital into an unproven system.

Also the claim that your strategy has no affect on liquidity is outrageous.

Lastly, why not take a bunch of personal loans at 10% interest and 'use' your system to make 15%.

Back