• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

PHOTO: Dinner/karaoke to celebrate Hasan's job offer !

Hasan, thank you very much. You are so nice.
Good Luck in your new career at Citi Group!

Thanks Hasan, for a wonderful time!

The karaoke session was hilarious. AmericanBilly started by calling all PRC to invade Tibet and the rest is history....the karaoke remote was complicated and ran out of battery......

There are so many talented singers (well many times we just talked through the songs) amongst us. Woody introduced some of the corny-est lyrics, like "...talking to a chair"???

Hasan,
Thank you so much. What a great evening! I think Woody is ready to start his own Neil Diamond tribute band (kind of like in Saving Silverman). Best of luck at Citicorp.

Hasan, thank you very much for the great evening! We all wish you the very best.

Hasan, thank you for great dinner and karaoke!!! We had so much fun that night. Wish you the best luck in your career.

Hasan, thanks for the great dinner. Good luck in the Citigroup!!!

Hasan, thank you very much for a wonderful dinner and your company. It was great fun hanging out. Good luck in you new job at Citigroup, I'm sure you will do just fine. You have a huge support group here at Baruch MFE, we're all rooting for you.

You are all very welcome.... It was a pleasure :)
Thanks again for your time , companionship and all the well wishes...

Hasan, thanks for the dinner, etc. I know you'll succeed. Today was your first day. You can tell me about it Wednesday.

Finally got sometime to get to the pics that I took.

Table for 2. How romantic ! I think there were some candle and flowers on the table.

picture722smallwd4.jpg

picture724smallow1.jpg

picture723smallzh1.jpg

picture720smallex6.jpg

picture719smallrl8.jpg

Back