• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Pricing errors under Duan option pricing model using MC simulation

Hello,
I have to compare between Duan's option pricing model (among others) and the market prices. I have to estimate the GARCH parameters from the past returns and then use Monte Carlo simulation to obtain one option price, I guess I can't compare using only one price, but by using RMSE (for example). So :
When using the MC simulation, can I use the discount rate to obtain a chain of theorical option prices and then calculate the errors until expiry? If no, how the comparison must be done ?

Regards

More generally, is there someone who masters GARCH option pricing models to help me in the empirical part ?
Thanks

Back