• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Princeton MFin interviews 2019 Fall

Well so far I've not received any decision e-mail (despite two-round interview). Seems like they first send the admission (so

Received admission as well. Welcome to PM me your WeChat/Whatsapp number, I'll be happy to create a group for us!

Well now I can be sure that they only sent an unofficial cong letter to admitted applicants. So for those who have not received any result they are rejected.

So they have basically sent an accept to everyone who had second round interview and who they wanted to take? Others with just one round of interview did not get anything yet (confirming?).

Speaking to an applicant from last year tells me that you indeed receive a rejection mail if you are not in.

Last edited:
So they have basically sent an accept to everyone who had second round interview and who they wanted to take? Others with just one round of interview did not get anything yet (confirming?).

Speaking to an applicant from last year tells me that you indeed receive a rejection mail if you are not in.
No people without second round interviews did get in for example @quanttrader. We’ll find out tmmrw anyway so let’s see

Back