• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Python for financial engineering/quantitative finance

Dear experts,

I am learning python now and intend to join a college in London for quantitative finance/financial engineering. I have brief idea about c,c++.

I want to learn python now. I could not see a specific course for python on Quantnet's website. I am aware there is a course on python given online by Daniel Duffy's website. I would like to enroll for Mr. Daniel Duffy's website once I have more skin in this language.

Till then, can someone please recommend me a book I purchase (preferably kindle version) and start understand the requirements/features/libraries for Financial engineering/quantitative finance.

Many thanks in advance.

Back