• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Quantnet FACEBOOK Contest

I tried to contribute, but so far not amazingly successful. I think that the best line of approach to a QN slogan would be a play on the word "option".

well, to Joy's credit my first attempt sucked hard. I have no idea where I was going with it...

I still contend that a play on the word "option" would be best. The current front runner employs that approach... I just don't think I can do better as far as the actual phrasing goes.

The contest will end at midnight this Sunday. We will also reward the second winner as well.

And in other great news, we now have over 1,000 fans on Facebook. That's a big milestones for everyone at Quant Network and we thank you all for your help. This means the world to us.

Please help us help others interested in this career by telling your friends and colleagues about our site.

There is nothing more satisfying for us to provide our members with access to relevant information so they can make better decision on their education and career.

Visit our facebook page at Quantnet page Facebook

Back