• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Baruch MFE Reg Part time MFE Baruch

Hi,

I am a recent CS graduate currently working at an investment bank in NYC.
I am in quite a dilemma deciding whether to apply for part time or full time MFE.
Any information regarding the part time option would be very helpful.

Specifically,

Are there any employment statistics available for the part time program?

I read that the part time students also do participate in the career center events at Baruch,
but is there any difference in the kind of jobs offered to the part time students compared to full timers?

How do they fare generally at those events? Do recruiters look at part time students in a different light?

Also ,Where can I look at the fee structure for part time MFE at Baruch?

Thanks,
Karthik

Part time and full time are treated the same at Baruch. They do not make a distinction on the application, if I recall, and the only difference is the tuition (set by the college) and the number of classes you take.

Tuition and Fee Information - Baruch College

Specifically look at Graduate Non-MBA Students (MS, MA, MPA, MS Ed.) (doesn't format here)

Back