• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

UCLA MFE Round 1 2024 Fall admissions interviews UCLA MFE

Is there anyone who didn't recieve an offer within 2 weeks after the interview?
I gave my interview today and messed up on one of the math questions.

@Melanieyx ’s tracker has more than 2 weeks between interview and acceptance.

I completed my interview a few weeks back and think that it went quite poorly.

@Melanieyx ’s tracker has more than 2 weeks between interview and acceptance.

I completed my interview a few weeks back and think that it went quite poorly.
Got it! Let's just hope for the best! My interview when pretty good apart from one question that was just too lengthy for this format. Considering that they have mentioned March 1st as the tentative deadline, I believe the results should be out within the next couple weeks. 🤞

Don't sweat too much, I failed 1 math question. But I still got the offer, tbh I feel like the interview sections isn't heavily weighted!

Don't sweat too much, I failed 1 math question. But I still got the offer, tbh I feel like the interview sections isn't heavily weighted!
Hey,
I gave my interview on 26th I got a mail saying application under review had you received anything similar ?

Hey,
I gave my interview on 26th I got a mail saying application under review had you received anything similar
Same. My application portal also has a UID displayed now which I don't think was there earlier.

Same. My application portal also has a UID displayed now which I don't think was there earlier.
I have had UID since submitting my application. I received an update today that my application is "on hold" which apparently means the admissions committee is actively reviewing my application.

I have had UID since submitting my application. I received an update today that my application is "on hold" which apparently means the admissions committee is actively reviewing my application.
When did you submit the interview?

Hey,
I gave my interview on 26th I got a mail saying application under review had you received anything similar ?
Heyyyy, just got the same email, gave my interview on 17th. In my opinion, they’ve sent the mail so that we don’t automatically assume that we’ve been rejected because the website said that March 1 was the final deadline.

Heyyyy, just got the same email, gave my interview on 17th. In my opinion, they’ve sent the mail so that we don’t automatically assume that we’ve been rejected because the website said that March 1 was the final deadline.
Hi did anyone hear back after the interview those who had after mid feb ?

Hi did anyone hear back after the interview those who had after mid feb ?
I interviewed mid-Feb but haven't heard back. I updated the admissions team with my new transcript after receiving my Semester 1 results and they said I should hear back in the next one to two weeks. That was on Thursday.

Someone has updated the tracker without including an interview date, if they see this - please could you add it?!

Back