• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Should I send my GRE Math sub score?

I just get my GRE sub test score it is 89% and row score is 850. Could anyone give me some suggestions? You know I am Chinese and it seems that NYU or Princeton has higher requisite for Chinese applicant.
(Background: Candidate of Computer Science Master Applying: NYU, Princeton, Columbia MFE or Mathmatical Finance)

Thank you so much!!

Thank you ! That is why I am asking whether 89% is a good score? Is that acceptable? Will it cause some negative effects?

Thanks a lot! I just want to make sure that even though for those top 10 MFE school? Because I heard a totally different story from my friend in China.

Thanks a lot! I just want to make sure that even though for those top 10 MFE school? Because I heard a totally different story from my friend in China.
It is indeed a good score for MFE. Maybe it is not a best one if you try to apply for a PhD in mathematics, but in my opinion mathematics is only part of the game in financial engineering.

Back