• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Spring Break Cocktail Hour

Everyone, past, present and future students, members of the faculty, onlookers, sycophants, wannabes and market practitioners are all invited for drinks and perhaps even some food on Thursday the 24th of April. The place is as yet to be decided. It will be somewhere in the immediate vicinity of Baruch, most likely the Grand saloon or perhaps "the place on third avenue where we went after last semester's probability final." Post your opinion. Staring time will be six-ish or seven-ish. Stay tuned for final official instructions.

:cheers:

Way to go, President Mirebella.

By the way, any events coming up?? Please....

BTW, it would be good if new quantnet lurkers/prospective students/new students join. It would be like an open house in a bar. There is no better way to break the ice than let the alcohol flow!!! :D

Billy Boy, I'm still waiting to know where the event is going to be.

Billy Boy, I'm still waiting to know where the event is going to be.

Belly got drunk in Grand Saloon :)

Before he fell down of the table, he mentioned the bar on 29th Street @ 2nd Ave. But need to be confirmed from Mr. President.:-\"

he mentioned something about that place we went to after you guys had the probability final(same as what Maggie mentioned?)

so many undecided people, sitting on the fence instead of joining us... :)

Hi All,

I've recently been admitted for Fall 2008 at Baruch and I'll definitely be at the cocktail party on Thursday. Just name the place and time!

We're cocktailing at the Bull's Head Tavern, southeast corner 23rd and 3rd.
Time is 6:30 (PM).

According to the google map provided by Alain, the exact location should be @ 295 3rd Ave. So, it's not at 23rd & 3rd, but 22nd & 3rd. :D:D

So, people, don't miss !:smt024

Back