• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

The rise of Python!

Yves, I'm surprised you're not using Django (Django | The Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines) for your web front end, instead of PHP. It would allow you far greater ability to tie it into your underlying valuation suite.
We only use PHP for our general/ content-oriented Web pages. For the valuation suite (for which there are free trials under DEXISION - Real-Time Financial Engineering.) we use things like modPython, JavaScript, SVG. Nevertheless, I'll have another look at Django - so thanks for the suggestion.

Your best bet is to read through the (brief) tutorial, this will give you an idea of what it is capable of. An extremely powerful bit of kit!

Did anybody post any reviews of the course? I'd love a first hand account.

I am not aware of any public review of the training but I would love to see some of those. We are also trying to be allowed to publish some of the feedback we had from course attendees but it is not that easy in the financial industry.

If you want some more information about this training, feel free to contact me directly.

There will most probably be one session of the "Python for Quants" training in NYC in May and London in June.

Well, I'd be interested in the June course (I'm London based). Could you PM me your contact details/website?

Thanks, QS.

Back