• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Baruch MFE TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM for Baruch

Do I need to include it in the transcript envelope that is going to be sent to Baruch? I already have the official transcript sealed from one university I have attended and for the other one, I can submit the request for official transcript online. I don't live close to any university I have attended.

I had to request some of my transcripts online when I applied last year (no form) - Baruch had no problem with this :)

If it's like the CUNY Transcript Request form, it's not needed at all. It's just included to assist in requesting from your specific institution, however, I saw it as pointless - institutions dont need any reason to send your transcript anywhere you please, and most requests are online.

Back