• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Chicago MSFM UChicago MFE part-time and distance learning program

I have full time job now in an quantitative (using SAS) but nonquant position. Would it be a good idea to take UChicago MFE part-time and distance learning program to break in the quant area? Since part-time students are not able to get the career services/support from the school, how can I break in the quant area myself? Just by those courses I will take or the recruiter.

Appreciated if any thought.

Remote, online, distance programs are not known for their ability to place students in good times. In times like this, it's a no win situation specially from programs with low reputation among recruiters.
Dominic has this to say about Chicago remote programs in general
Wilmott Forums - Should I do the Chicago MSFM at Singapore ?

Back