• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

what is the average spend time on this course

I am interested in the C++ course. I have some experience in python but new to C++. I plan to finish this course in 2 months. How much time should I spend each week to finish all the assignments and pass the exam ? Thanks!

I am interested in the C++ course. I have some experience in python but new to C++. I plan to finish this course in 2 months. How much time should I spend each week to finish all the assignments and pass the exam ? Thanks!
Everyone is different, but completing in 2 months is very doable if you put in a few hours per day on average

Hey, I'm currently doing the course and putting about 4 hours in every day (including weekends). A lot of it is doing some extra research to understand difficult concepts as well as going through the forms to see what I'm doing wrong in my code. You can for sure get it done in 2 months but you'll need to spend a couple of hours everyday on it. I started on May 24th and on track to finish at the end of July.

Back