• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Where can I take a formal C++ course in New York City?

Hey,

I am a newbie here and I have a quick question - Anyone know where I can take a qualified C++ course, ideally with reasonable cost, in NYC or Queens? I plan to apply for Brauch's MFE and I guess I can not get admitted without a C ++ class certification?

Regards
Stephen J

Maybe you could enroll in a summer/fall course at a CUNY School? BMCC? Queens College etc.. ?

Only Queens College among CUNY's affilicates offers C++ course?

Thanks Andy and Wallskyouch for the prompt feedback. I tried to check out each of the CUNY's colleges and I only found queens college offers C++ course called "Object Oriented Programming in C++" for fall/2008 semester. do you know if this something I should start with?

Thanks
Stephen J

Back