• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Where I can find the compensation data for the manager?

Hi

these days I am doing some research in the behavorial Economic

I just want to know where I can find the compensation data ffrom the website?

Are they disclosed

Thanks a lot for any suggestion

Compensation data is really hard to get, so we're doing a survey which in the couple of days we've been running it has about a thousand responses. If you have a specific query get in touch in a couple of weeks and I'll be happy to help.
bit.ly/letqkA

my question is that if the compensation information is open then every company tend to give the manager the option instead of the fixed salary to hide the true information

So the compensation information is not open? if it is not open to the common market then it is not a tool that can reveal some information about the situation of the company
thanks

Compensation data is really hard to get, so we're doing a survey which in the couple of days we've been running it has about a thousand responses. If you have a specific query get in touch in a couple of weeks and I'll be happy to help.
bit.ly/letqkA

besides, if I should buy the information form you?

bit.ly/letqkA
Please note that DEA no longer exists in France. It is now just called Master.

Back