• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Where to buy a SUIT

It doesn't matter how you present a beige suit; it is still repulsive. Do you still wear that beige suit now you have a job? Do any of your colleagues wear a beige suit?

Yes. I still wear the same beige suit. Looks like not everyone thinks like you. I have a colleague who wears a pink stripe bowtie and white shoes to client meetings and closes almost everytime.

I have a colleague who wears a pink stripe bowtie and white shoes to client meetings and closes almost everytime.

However, for croquet beige is a must
anyone-for-croquet.jpg

And Pimms #6.

I played Croquet last spring for the first time. Other than the bowtie, the rest of the outfit is pretty much what everyone was wearing. Interesting "sport". Great networking spot.

I have a colleague who wears a pink stripe bowtie and white shoes to client meetings and closes almost everytime.

However, for croquet beige is a must
anyone-for-croquet.jpg

And Pimms #6.

Croqut is a great sport. Beginners make the mistakc of thinking that they win if they can get their own balls through the hoops asap but the real winners are those who can knock their opponents' balls out of the vicinity of the hoops.

Croqut is a great sport. Beginners make the mistakc of thinking that they win if they can get their own balls through the hoops asap but the real winners are those who can knock their opponents' balls out of the vicinity of the hoops.

Yup. Thats one of the things we were told during my first class. There are lots of strategies apparently.

Back