• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Yale Asset Management

any updates on the interviews? do majority people get the interview or they actually use the interview to reject/accept candidate ?

any updates on the interviews? do majority people get the interview or they actually use the interview to reject/accept candidate ?
I'm going to interview with them on Friday despite I'm not very inclined to go there. I kinda appreciate that they offer an interview because I have tons of questions to ask them (since this is a first-year program).

do you think almost everyone got an interview?
not sure if they are trying to use this interview as a accept/reject metric

do you think almost everyone got an interview?
not sure if they are trying to use this interview as a accept/reject metric
Can't confirm but I personally don't think "almost everyone" got an interview because: 1. if everyone will get an interview anyway, why do they pay the extra money for Kira Assessment? 2. I scheduled my interview almost immediately after receiving the invitation, and there're not too many time slots. But still I would expect about a 50% conversion rate.

Does anyone have any idea how many interview shortlists (tentative) and how many converts are expected?

"an interview is not a requirement for admission to the program"
I didn't get invited for an interview but there's still a small chance of getting accepted...

Back