• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

2009 Quantnet Central Park Picnic

did we decide on a date already? I need to plan in advance.

No booze in Central Park :) We don't want to be known as a "Quant Gang that was arrested for drinking in public place" ;) Following Beer Garden meeting should be an answer for all drinking adventures :)

borat.jpg

Just rsvp'ed, looking forward on meeting all you guys. Andy do you want any help to bring anything? Iam coming in from LI but I wouldn't mind helping.

10 AM it's kind of brutal for Sunday morning :) I will probably be there around noon.

Since I will be coming with Little Trevor, the earlier the better. He is up and running by 6:45 - 7 AM

We'll be posting some other items to bring this weekend. If you'd like to volunteer to purchase food and bring to the day of, please contact me. The school will be paying for it, we just need to get a bunch of stuff. It'll be easier if you have a car to move things, as well.

Back