• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

academic calendar?

Baruch's website (not quantnet, the general www.baruch.cuny.edu) used to be a resource for finding what the academic schedule is. Since some "bright" individual at Baruch decided to upgrade it, I cannot find ESIMS, my webmail(hardly checked but still) or the academic calendar. Since we do not have Labor Day classes can someone point me to the right website inside Baruch so I can find this info. I wish the Baruch people would not let the ranking go to their head and make the website more convenient for students. I think when we(read Andy) upgraded quantnet it took some getting used to but we could still find stuff(even easier than before), I think Baruch's web people need to do the same.

new website

Agreed, I do not find the new design to be an improvement.

To access webmail, blackboard et al, click the link labeled current students on the upper right hand corner of the main page.

Back