• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Advice on advertising for math tutoring...

Hey guys! I'm trying something new for next year. Since I want to be able to focus on studying a bit more than in previous years I have decided to not work full time. My idea is to tutor math in groups rather than one-on-one. I know such a thing would not fly in most circles, but I know my crowd (Jewish people) and I believe it would work in my home town.

Before I drop over $2,500 on advertising I thought I would ask you guys for some advice. I'm not the type of guy who hires pros for designing. I simply open paint and waste two days of my life with trial and error. Here are my trials and errors ;).

Please votes which one you think is best! (I think I have a winner but want to be sure).

P.S. PLEASE IGNORE THE WORDING.

Attachments

• BBFinalDraft.pdf
    182.1 KB · Views: 36
  • BlackBoardRossad.png
    BlackBoardRossad.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
  • chalkboard_ross.png
    chalkboard_ross.png
    348 KB · Views: 30
  • MeshulamRossAd.png
    MeshulamRossAd.png
    310.3 KB · Views: 36
  • MeshulamRossAdNumber3.png
    MeshulamRossAdNumber3.png
    90.9 KB · Views: 30
Oh... btw - my site is not up yet. It should be up in about two weeks.

My vote goes to BBFinalDraft.

Thanks guys!

Ross,

Are you going to have time for this?

I would suggest you also go to the front desk of high schools in your area. Most of them maintain a list of tutors available to pass out to parents looking for help for their kids. I got a lot of responses that way, especially after the first report card comes out!

I would suggest you also go to the front desk of high schools in your area. Most of them maintain a list of tutors available to pass out to parents looking for help for their kids. I got a lot of responses that way, especially after the first report card comes out!
Excellent advice. I actually have some meetings scheduled with some local principals.

Ross,

Are you going to have time for this?
lol - oh snap! But seriously, that is the whole purpose of this Alain! I love studying and cherish every minute. This way I won't have to work any day of the week except Sunday ;)

No more advice? :( The printers hounding me for a final. I guess I'll go with BBFinalDraft. It has two votes while MeshulamRossAD has only one. Sorry Tom ;)

Back