• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

NYU MSMF Anyone still waiting for NYU MSMF?

Congrats to those to got admitted!

Haven't heard from NYU yet. Saw the updates on tracker. Does it mean that I am rejected since I haven't received any responses?

The Admits are being notified via email first in the order of when their application was evaluated. More admits are coming soon so keep checking your inbox and the Tracker.
Last year, they sent out 77 admits which 38 decided to join (50% yield).

So if you have received all of your MFE results, would be nice if you indicate in the Tracker of your Final Destination. Thanks guys.

The Admits are being notified via email first in the order of when their application was evaluated. More admits are coming soon so keep checking your inbox and the Tracker.

So if you have received all of your MFE results, would be nice if you indicate in the Tracker of your Final Destination. Thanks guys.
Andy, 77 admits for how many applications?

Thx Andy, this is comforting. But since I submitted my application in December, I think my chance has gone already...but keep on hoping for the best!

You just got ninja'ed 4 minutes ago. Look up ;)
The number is for FT only. PT number is much less (100 or so).
Hehe. Yep.
Are rejections being sent at the same time or they will send all admits first?
I applied at the deadline and actually had some missing files, so I may be one of the last to be evaluated.

Hehe. Yep.
Are rejections being sent at the same time or they will send all admits first?
I applied at the deadline and actually had some missing files, so I may be one of the last to be evaluated.

Did they send you emails saying that you have missing files? The document checking system is so confusing and I didn't know whether I missed any documents. I only completed the application online and also the recommendation letters are sent online.

Back