• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

NYU MSMF Anyone still waiting for NYU MSMF?

Still no news...I wrote them a mail long time back, no avail...Any updates ??

I received my UID in December 2010 and still haven't got the "sent to admission committee" email.
Wrote them an email and got no response. :(

I received my UID in December 2010 and still haven't got the "sent to admission committee" email.
Wrote them an email and got no response. :(

Do not worry they only notice you when solethig was missing'
To tell you that tour file is now complete

@danli
Which email did you use? There are still applications to be evaluated and it should be done sometime next week. You should call them up and confirm the status.

Do you know are far have they processed application and when are we expect to hear from them. I sort of rushed them almost 2 weeks ago and got no news excep that the file is complete and has been sent to department.
Thanks Andy

@danli
Which email did you use? There are still applications to be evaluated and it should be done sometime next week. You should call them up and confirm the status.

Andy,
I used the mathfinapp@cims.nyu to tell them about another admission I have been given and was replied that my application was complete. And I further asked them if it had been sent to review and got no replies about that.

Do not worry they only notice you when solethig was missing'
To tell you that tour file is now complete

I submitted my application on 15th Feb and I regularly login to check that all supporting materials are furnished. They did not recieve my GRE and TOEFL scores which I resent them again on 20th March

Same here. But mine was sent late to adcom (received an email on March 25), so waiting...

It seems that this year is a record year for Quantitative Financne masters. Almost, all the masters have reached their highest number of applicant this year. I read on the net that NYU got more than a thousand application this year.

I got a mail today stating that the applications are being reviewed and decisions might be out in next few weeks..

I got a mail today stating that the applications are being reviewed and decisions might be out in next few weeks..

@ Andy High Probability ^^
@Moksha I got the email too. At least, we know we will have to wait a bit longer. It is nice from them to get us informed about the admission process

Back