• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Are you readyyyy for some football ?

Bob, seems the NE-DAL odds may not match the payoff. Opportunity?

Well, so much for that. You have to wonder what the game would've looked like if Phillips had gone for it on 4th-and-short, down 14 in the 4th quarter with 10 minutes to go. I frankly don't see how he thought he was going to win after he kicked that FG. NE did have their defense solved, but even so I think Phillips pretty much conceded at that point.

Philips should have gone for it. New England has had many 4th quarter drives to kill the clock this season and Dallas needed 2 touchdowns. Plus they have TO. I was very surprised when they kicked the FG. They still needed 2 scores.

As for the other game: Giants -4 in Atlanta. On paper, the Giants look to be cinches to cover. However, there's a long history of home underdogs covering on Monday night, even when you least expect it (Cp. the Buffalo Bills last week), so I'll go with history, grit my teeth, and take the Falcons +4.
Except Eli's 2 picks, he was great and the game is totally lopsided. Falcons couldn't even capitalize on the turnovers. Leftwich can't wait to start.

The game was on channel 9, no class and Giants are now 4-2 :dance:

The game on Thanksgiving against the Jets may prove the most challenging task the Cowboys will face yet.
Hey, after winning over Pits, who can doubt the Jets...hihihihihi.

Time for some Thanksgiving football !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I don't think we are talking about the same Jets ;)

WE ARE GOING TO SUPERBOWL !!!!!!!!

GIANTS - THE NFC CHAMPIONS

WE BELIEVE IN THE G-MEN. LET BEAT THOSE PATS !

Giants-Final-Med.gif

Breaking news
Was watching ESPN a few moments ago when I saw this
Fox Sports reported on its Web site late Wednesday night that the Packers have traded Bret Favre to the Jets. The report said the exact compensation wasn’t immediately known, but is believed to be a single draft pick that increases in value depending on New York’s performance during the season.

The exact compensation wasn't immediately available, but it is believed to be a fourth-round draft pick that increases in value depending on how the Jets perform in the 2008 season.
According to the NFL Network, if Favre takes 50 percent of total snaps with the Jets in 2008, the fourth-rounder becomes a third-round pick. If he gets 70 percent of the snaps and the Jets make the playoffs, it becomes a second-round pick; and if he gets 80 percent of snaps and the Jets make the Super Bowl, it becomes a first-round pick.

ESPN.com

As a big Favre and Packers fan, this was one of the best case scenarios for me (best case being that Favre wins the Superbowl with the Packers).

The old man's got nothing. The jets are still garbage, with or without Farve. Eagles are going to plow him into the ground (same with just about every other QB).

Eagles/Pats for SB XLIII?

The old man's got nothing. The jets are still garbage, with or without Farve. Eagles are going to plow him into the ground (same with just about every other QB).

Eagles/Pats for SB XLIII?
The Jets don't play the Eagles this year, unless they both make the superbowl.

Perhaps you are talking about their preseason game, but that would be the first time I've ever heard anybody talk trash about a preseason game.

The eagles? Are we talking about the same Eagles with McNabb at the QB position? If I remember correctly somebody choked... I mean puked terribly for the Eagles in their latest SB visit and it was not T.O.

Good Luck with the Eagles... at least the G-Man added another SB ring to their collection... ah, sorry, when was the last time the Eagles won a SB in the modern era... let me see... NEVER!! :D

The Jets don't play the Eagles this year, unless they both make the superbowl.

Perhaps you are talking about their preseason game, but that would be the first time I've ever heard anybody talk trash about a preseason game.

You'd think a philly team would play a NY team at least once. Guess not. Oh well...favre's still washed up.

Back