• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Bill Gates: This is the Best Online Education Resource

This is huge in India. A bit about the creator..

Khan, who was born to an Indian mother and a Bangladeshi father, may not have trained to become a teacher, but the number of degrees he holds indicates his predisposition towards academics. He has masters degrees in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, a BS in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science and a BS in Mathematics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. To top it all, he has an MBA from the Harvard Business School.

He teaches 30 subjects to 2 lakh students, virtually

I watched the entire discussion on Fora.TV. He is right to a large extent with the exception that the average individual is either incapable of, or too lethargic to guide themselves through online courses effectively.

Yes, Khan Academy is an excellent resource! I discovered this a couple of months ago, myself :)

Just heard of it now. Looked through to some of the videos. I like it.

Back