• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

C++ enrollment

Hi there,
Thank you for your enrollment. We have confirmed your tuition payment and that date. You will be contacted by your TA on that date with every details you need in the course.
In the mean time i strongly recommend that you visit level 1 and 2 forums and start reading up on the materials. This way you can save up on lot of time when the course starts.
Please let me know if you still have any question.

Dear Andy,
I am currently pursuing a Master's program in Computational Finance in India. I have completed the basics and shall complete inheritance, polymorphism and STL by March'14. I want to take the Certificate course in C++ offered by QuantNet to learn more and hence assess and exhibit my skills on a global level. I wish to enroll in April'14 for this course and want to know if it will be available at that time. Also, please let me know what the course fee is.
Thanks.

Back