• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

can still edit my app after deadline

is it just me?

i can still edit my MFE application. ie. upload new statement of purpose, resume, etc...

whats going on here? did my app not go through properly? will they see the new changes?

is it just me?

i can still edit my MFE application. ie. upload new statement of purpose, resume, etc...

whats going on here? did my app not go through properly? will they see the new changes?
[SIZE=-1]You can withdraw your application from further review and consideration if you so desire. You should only do this if you no longer wish to be considered for the M.S. Program. Do not use this mechanism to make changes to your application: as noted, you can continue to modify your application even after submission. To withdraw your application, please explain your reasons in the box below and then click the "Withdraw Application" button.[/SIZE]

Back