• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Football season

At least we dominated our division...went 5-1 instead of the Giant's 3-3 :p

We expect nothing less from the "Dream Team" Eagles.
I guess I will take solace on the fact that my underdog team is going to the second Superbowl the last 4 years ;)

*Grumble mumble*...if the Eagles won one moar game in the regular season, your steenkin giants wouldn't have even been here >.>...but when his ass is on the line, Coughlin delivers rings...and Andy's just slightly better than passable and we get stuck with this LOLrus another season.

Why can't we get a Harbaugh-like coach :(

So, less than a month before the NFL playoffs. What are everyone's thoughts?

I may be a tad biased, but after last week's dismantling of the Texans, I don't see how anyone can deny that the Pats are the top team in the AFC (possibly even the entire league.) Tomorrow's game against the 49ers will be another big test.

Could we see another Giants vs Pats Superbowl, for the 3rd time in 5 years?

That would be epic, especially if the result is the same ;)

If Welker, Hernandez, and Branch don't drop passes at crucial points in the game like they did last time, and if Gronkowski is healthy, I don't see the same result being repeated.

We finally have a decent defense.

Back