• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Fordham vs stevens

Hey guys I have got stevens with 14k scholarship
And fordham with 25k scholarship
I want to work at an hedge fund or asset management
Which would you suggest as a better course and more learning
Both MSQF and MFE

Put your timelines and profiles on the Tracker so we can assist you better. Thanks
Hi Andy,I also wanted to thank you for working on this platform,it really helps us students really means a lot
I have to reply by March 20th
While I do love coding,I don’t look at myself as a quant developer,I wanted to do something which involves more usage of my knowledge of fundamental finance,I would want to use various arbitrage,relative value,macro strategies at a hedge fund.I enjoy correlating finance with economics too .I have pursued my CFA level 2 with a 90th percentile score rather than developing software for quant trading.I enjoy valuations, derivatives, asset, portfolio management.
I have received a admit from Fordham ,Rutgers and Stevens, after my scholarships both Stevens and Fordham will cost the same to me
Is fordham a semi target school

Fordham may be a bit better? Although I imagine Rutgers may have the best name of the three. If I were in your shoes I'd be a bit partial to Fordham though, as they have some nice econometrics courses esp one with machine learning which is cool

Back