• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Good source for scholarship/funding/loan

I got admit from U-Mich but its very very costly. :(

Please lemme know good source for scholarships/funding/loans.
I badly need it :(

Andy, I can arrange funding from my bank account and loan, but it would be great if I could get some funding.

Yes, I understand that there is almost no schol for MFE from univ. I was thinking of other schols if possible. As there are few websites that show various schols. I checked few but I was not eligible for them.

Many Thanks Andy. You really saved my time.
I talked to few friends who are working part time, as I posses good work-ex, I expect to earn some bucks by working part time. Though not sure about it.

Many Thanks Andy. You really saved my time.
I talked to few friends who are working part time, as I posses good work-ex, I expect to earn some bucks by working part time. Though not sure about it.

As an international student on F-1 visa (full time student, enrolled for atleast 9 credit hrs during spring/fall) you are allowed only 20 hrs part time job on campus. CPT will allow to work in internship (summer may be) and OPT after graduation for a year (or may be extendible if you are in STEM category, financial engineering could fall into that, not so sure about this).

Does it seem counter-intuitive that the private sector with all its relative profits, compared to research government funding, would be more capable of maintaining scholarships? Is there a conflict of interest pitfall Im ignoring? So confused......

Back