• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Internship Spotlight - Claremont Graduate University

Interested in an MFE degree? Contact Sean Gomez, the Drucker School's Assistant Director of Admissions.

*looks at Claremont placement stats in quantnet table*

So is she among the lucky 11% that found a job?

Hello Apollo Chariot,

Lydia is actually a current student. Our program is 3 semesters long and we encourage students to find internship placements over the summer between their 2nd and 3rd semester. By then, our new job statistics should be up to reflect a more accurate representation of our program and push towards career outcomes.

In the meantime, we are in the middle of a campaign to continue promoting our students, staff, and faculty and the work that they do with a weekly post.

Thank you for your concern and feel free to message me if you have more questions,

Claremont Graduate University

Yeah that sounds like a great idea. Having someone at the program do a weekly post on QuantNet is much more cost effective than say, hiring a dedicated placement director for the program, albeit it's much less beneficial for the students unfortunately.

You know, if I were a prospective student, I don't know what type of stuff I would have to smoke to even consider paying $80,000 tuition for a program that has an 11% placement rate in ANY single year, but I wish your program the very best.

Cheers,
Apollo

Back