Anyone has any recommendations for good C# or .NET books?
I'm reading Pro C# 2008 and the .NET platform. It is a humongous book.
Anything published by Apress is worth looking at, e.g.,
1) Accelerated C# 2008 by Trey Nash, and
2) Pro C# 2008 and the .NET 3.5 Platform by Troelsen (4th ed.)
I also like:
3) Beginning C# 2005 by Watson, et al, pub. Wrox (there's a new edition out on C# 2008, but I haven't inspected it so won't comment)
For fundamental concepts, I like:
4) Head First C# by Stellman and Greene, pub. O'Reilly
For financial applications I like:
5) Computational Finance using C and C# by Levy, pub. Academic Press.