• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

MIT MFin MIT MFin Class of 2016 Applications

I received the interview invite last night. I'm in Canada and will interview in Cambridge. There were quite a few available spots from what I saw on first glance.

hi hirtzzz could u let me know which dates are available for your cambridge interview?

so all the interview invitations have been sent out?
it seems that MIT is working on Canadian students and possibly South American students.
i have not heard anyone outside of Canada has received invites for the past few days.

My case, Chinese citizen, Canadian undergraduate, which group do I belong to.....

I received the interview invite last night. I'm in Canada and will interview in Cambridge. There were quite a few available spots from what I saw on first glance.
I'm from Canada too. Got my invite a week ago but had to reschedule to the 17th. When is yours?

For people interviewing in Cambridge, how is the snow situation? Has anyone faced a rescheduled interview due to school closure on snow days? How was transportation? Was walking feasible or did you practically have to swim there?

I just received an email for an interview at Cambridge from the 17-20th, is anyone else going to be there at that time?

Back