• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Need some advice regarding learning path for quantitative finance

I m currently an undergraduate engineering student from a tier 1 college in India and have got really interested in algorithmic trading and quantitative finance(already have done an introductory course on it) . So i need some advice as to what kind of learning path should i follow so i get proper skills for actual firms. I m already doing undergraduate in computer science so the programming part is already covered. However, if there is still some computer science stuff unique for this field , please do recommend that too.
Thanks

Algo trading means so many different things now.

but most people in general applying for entry level positions have strong math, programming and finance backgrounds and advanced graduated degrees...so there you go.

Back