NYU Tandon Vs. NYU Courant

Bryce Earner

C++ Student
I have not seen any threads that are strictly comparing these two programs, so I thought I'd ask. If you had to choose only one of the programs to apply for, which would you choose and why? NYU Tandon seems to be a contentious program on this forum (sitting at 3/5 stars with 28 reviews it is among the lowest user-rated programs), but it is not clear to me why.

NYU Courant without a doubt.

I attended NYU Tandon (albeit several years ago), and the overwhelming sense I got is that those in charge of the program care far more about the program itself than the students they are supposed to help. The attitude from those in charge of the program were often apathetic and on rarer occasions, outright hostile and rude. While attending the program (again, several years ago), the demand from FRE students to attend classes at NYU Stern and Courant is overwhelming; there was no ambiguity or misunderstanding that those two programs were far superior, and far more attractive for recruiters.

The pattern of several 4/5 star reviews of the program written on Quantnet within two weeks of each other is also extremely suspicious, to say the very least, and if anyone thinks differently I am of course always open to hear other perspectives.

I have not seen any threads that are strictly comparing these two programs, so I thought I'd ask. If you had to choose only one of the programs to apply for, which would you choose and why? NYU Tandon seems to be a contentious program on this forum (sitting at 3/5 stars with 28 reviews it is among the lowest user-rated programs), but it is not clear to me why.
Message me, I have useful information.