• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

ONLINE PROGRAM IN FINANCIAL ENGINEERING / FINANCIAL MATHS / QUANT MATHS

Hi,
I am a 36 year old Risk Manager in a Commercial Bank in Middle East with an experience of 11 years. I hold a Masters in Chemical Science with FRM and PRM certifications. I would like to do an online course in Financial Engineering, preferably Masters. I am aware of Paul Wilmotts CQF and very much impressed in the contents but a bit hesitant given its non-univeristy status. Can anyone provide suggestions. Thanks in anticipation.

I believe there have been asked similar questions with many specifics many times on the forum. Search for them. I hope you get the proper answer.

You could try Stevens institute of technology online masters program in financial engineering. columbia's program is just a certification. I believe the certification program in Columbia is very expensive. perhaps stevens could be better. But Columbia has the brand name. CQF is really good. Everyone in the field of FE has heard of the CQF.

You could try Stevens institute of technology online masters program in financial engineering. columbia's program is just a certification. I believe the certification program in Columbia is very expensive. perhaps stevens could be better. But Columbia has the brand name. CQF is really good. Everyone in the field of FE has heard of the CQF.
wait. i thought they were offering the msfe. I guess the degree in methods in finance is similar. But two similar degrees with different names?

Back