Retaking Certificate

Andy Nguyen

@Andy Nguyen
Hi Andy:
Sorry for the trouble but I am also thinking about re-enroll the course in order to get the certificate. I have already finished all the HW for 9 levels and they are ready for submission. Can you do me a favor to email me the option for re-enroll. Thanks a lot.
I already sent you a message. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

qiuyuw

C++ Student
@Andy Nguyen
Hi Andy:
I am also thinking about re-enroll the course since I'm afraid I could not finish them on time due to large workload for my school work. Could you email me the options for re-enrollment? Thanks very much.

NicoleZhang

C++ Student
Hi Andy,

I'm wondering if I decide to retake this course. will there be a record that I didn't pass this course and retake it? I don't want record like this to influence my apply for master degree.
Thank you!

APalley

Hi Andy,

I'm wondering if I decide to retake this course. will there be a record that I didn't pass this course and retake it? I don't want record like this to influence my apply for master degree.
Thank you!
No, it's a fresh 16 weeks, as long as the reason for retaking is time and not a failing grade

NicoleZhang

C++ Student
No, it's a fresh 16 weeks, as long as the reason for retaking is time and not a failing grade
So it depends on whether I complete 10 levels or not? if I didn't, I can retake it. However, if I complete 10 levels but end with a grade of 60, there will be a record. Am I right?