• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Should I apply for a Fall 2020 MFE + University Recommendations

Hey guys,

I graduated with a bachelor's in Information Technology in 2018 from Manipal Institute of Technology (in India) - with a GPA of 9.17/10 (which translates to 3.66).
Although the degree wasn't in CS, it did cover all of the pre-requisite courses for most MFE programs.

My GRE scores are 170Q, 165V + a 4.0 in AW - but I did write the exam in 2016 and my score will expire soon (in December 2021). My TOEFL score is 117.

I've been working as an analyst in Technology at Goldman since graduating in May 2018, with a team that aids in preparing regulatory reports and optimizing and analyzing capital management. I've also been an intern with the same team for a total of six months across two terms.

What are my chances of being admitted into a good program? Thanks in advance.

Apply to most top program, but save some application for safe heave school

good luck!

Recommendation? Consider this program. Course listing attached. It's 2 years, 7K Euro per year. Has a great mix of math+fin+comp sci, and doesn't stockpile all the difficult things at the end. Also has an internship period.

Attachments

• MASTER-INTERNATIONAL-FINANCE-EISTI-03_2016.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 50
Now that you ask, my online courses are endorsed by several bespoke universities (student price is Euros 1500 and Euro 695 for each extra course).

Now that you ask, my online courses are endorsed by several bespoke universities (student price is Euros 1500 and Euro 695 for each extra course).

these prices still available?

Back