• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

Spring Break Cocktail Hour

According to the google map provided by Alain, the exact location should be @ 295 3rd Ave. So, it's not at 23rd & 3rd, but 22nd & 3rd. :D:D

So, people, don't miss !:smt024

Ummmm...it seemed closer to the 23rd street corner when I was there this past Saturday....either way, it is hard to miss...

Very unlikely... we have a lot of things to take care lately... we hope to join in some future gatherings though... :tiphat:

We have a lot of things to take care lately? C'mon, bring Mr. Beerman along.

Ummmm...it seemed closer to the 23rd street corner when I was there this past Saturday....either way, it is hard to miss...
I wonder at what time you were there this past saturday. Probably really late at night and the alcohol was entrenched deep in your blood. Was "the Man, the legend" there as well?

I wonder at what time you were there this past saturday. Probably really late at night and the alcohol was entrenched deep in your blood. Was "the Man, the legend" there as well?

No, the man, no legend...just the last people standing at the end of the night in the lab...

We have a lot of things to take care lately? C'mon, bring Mr. Beerman along.

Beermans are newly wedded, and Bridgett working full time. She is super busy ;)
forgiven then!

BTW, Bridgett, can you bring the book to work and give it to THE MAN, so that he can bring it to me on Thursday? Thanks

Beermans are newly wedded, and Bridgett working full time. She is super busy ;)
forgiven then!

BTW, Bridgett, can you bring the book to work and give it to THE MAN, so that he can bring it to me on Thursday? Thanks

Unfortunately, THE MAN is not working here any more. By the way, which book are you referring to? Thanks.

Andy, he is the one who should remain nameless... :D

Wish I could have come, but I'm afraid it's a quite a tiresome drive all the way from Florida. Since this gathering was in NYC, I suggest that for the next one, we meet halfway - say like Kentucky or Tennessee. :D

THE VENUE

picture896mediumcb0.jpg

ONE GROUP DO THE TALKING AND SMOKING IN FRONT OF THE BAR

picture894mediumbr8.jpg

ANOTHER GROUP MINGLING AT THE BAR

picture890mediumxb9.jpg

picture903mediumnu3.jpg

picture883mediumcb7.jpg

picture904mediumok0.jpg

ANOTHER GROUP AT THE END OF THE BAR, POOL TABLE

picture899mediumqs0.jpg

picture907mediumam3.jpg