• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

The Master Happy Birthday thread

Dominic!

Thank you so much for your efforts, tips, and contribution here... we all really appreciate them!!!

But the most important thing is.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Dominic, thanks for your ideas and tips here. Wish you enjoy the big family here.
Happy Birthday.

:smt113 :smt113 :smt113

so I have the same birthday as Dominic?

Any of you remember those birthday problems in probability? for example, in a group of about 23/24 people? p~1/2. (such that 2 person will have the same brithday) but how about the # of people you have to ask to find one that has the same birthday as YOU. or doesn't it matter you ask on the street or in a forum like this? ( on the street you can pick the ones that looks about the same age, where in forum like this you have global access but ...) how would that affect the probability....

anyhow, cheers all.

Noah

no wonder...

Andy said:
I'm sorry to not specify more about whose birthday this is. This is Noah Luk (username nonoah), a graduate of our program, not Noa (username Noa, her bd is on June 3).

Now I know why so many people say "happy birthday" to me. I am noah luk (some times people call me "no luck") no only I found a person with the same birthday here, but also a person with the same name (at least it sounds the same.) cool, huh?

Happy Birthday to Gregory Sipress Nov 10

Happy Birthday Greg, our classmate (not to be confused with Greg, our instructor)

Have a wonderful birthday. I wish you much success, happiness. May your wishes come true. :smt113 :smt035

140478367_7ca8906ba2.jpg

Happy Birthday, Gerg, and congratulations on your software development work! The Microstructures Seminar was a major success!!!

:smt113

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!! :smt113 :smt113
I'm sure we are the first ones... still coding 9821 at 1am in the morning :smt024 :smt030

Back