• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

The Master Happy Birthday thread

graphics%5Ca12282.jpg

TO GIAMPIERO MONACO. BEST WISHES FROM ALL OF US AT QUANTNET !!! :-({|= =D> \:D/

English: Happy belated birthday!
Malay: Selamat harijadi!

Andy said:
Another reminder and to get confirmation from anyone who will join us tomorrow. I have confirmations from the usual suspects (Mike, Max, Yan, yours truly) :D

If you are 50% sure, let us know too.

I'd like to go but I wonder where exactly the "Korean restaurant in KTown" is. (I have another party to go on the upper west side at 9pm, I hope that it won't take me too much time to run between parties.)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WISHES .
It is an inspiration and a pleasure to be your colleague.
I am also inspired by the energy I see in the forum although I was just browsing for a while. I hope to contribute more. Also, besides refreshing and gaining new knowledge it is like not feeling my age due to the mind exercises we do here on the forum and in class so I have to thank you for that.
All the best wishes and success for you all.
Vlad

Yes, thank you, thank you so much, Vlad...for your kind gesture and your yummy cookies. I'm sure that we'll all have the opportunities to get to know you better. (can we celebrate your birthday everyday for the sake of getting cookies from you?? [-o< )

HAPPY MOMENTS RISE AND RIANNA IS HERE!!!!

Our beloved Professor Stephanica has a new and precious addition to his family and today is Rianna Stephanica's birthday (is she zero-year old today? I'm not sure :smt017 ).

Should we have Prof. Stephanica register for Rianna so that she will become our newest and youngest member in this Quantnet club?!!! Let's see...what will Rianna become when she grows up?\:D/ :smt035 :smt020 :smt049

Heartiest wishes and good tidings ahead, Dan and family!

:smt113 :smt113 :smt061
Welcome, new member to the big family here.
Congratulations and heartiest wishes.....

:smt033 Wish mother and daughter the best health and happiness :smt006
It must feel GrEaT being a dad, congrats Dan :smt006
I really love kids :smt007 :) and only dreaming... ... one day :smt061
So I feel really happy for you from the bottom of my heart :smt055

Thanks to all of you for the wishes you had for Rianna and her mother, as well as the congratulations for the father! This includes the over one hundred well-wishers who emailed me
:smt055

I will quite obviously slow down for this weekend, but am looking forward to seeing the gang again on Monday for the Linear Algebra refresher course.

Back