• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

The Master Happy Birthday thread

Happy birthday and have a great day!

Bonne Anniversaire Alain!
Feliz Cumpleanos Alain!
and in plain old english......HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALAIN !!!! :smt006 Hope you had a wonderful day.
Nelisa

Dear Alain,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! It is a privilege to interact with a person as nice as you are. May all your dreams come true - and may you and everyone you love be blessed with perfect health!

Dan

Happy birthday Alain! Hope you have a chance to celebrate between homeworks.

Happy Birthday to Dr. Susan Ma (Oct 1st)

From all of us in the Baruch Quantnet family, we wish you a VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE !!! :smt113 :smt035 \:D/ :smt038 :smt034

Remember to share with us the big cake on Tues. We are just across the hall :) :smt113

candles-happy-birthday.jpg

Happy Birthday, Susan!!!

It is quite a family we have here, istn't it? :)

May all your dreams come true!

Belated birthday wishes for Dr. Ma.

I look forward to meeting you in the near future. :smt020

(Maybe we might be able to see Dr. Ma at our incoming gathering? :smt113 )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOB!!!

Bob,

Happy Birthday, and all the best wishes of health and happiness!!! It is a real privilege to have you as a student, and a genuine pleasure to have met you.

Have a great, fun, and happy birthday! :smt113 :smt035

Dan

Andy said:
I just made myself the President of Bob Fan Club

Sorry, Andy, position taken :)

How about Treasurer of the Fan Club? \:D/

dstefan said:
Sorry, Andy, position taken :)
How about Treasurer of the Fan Club? \:D/
Geez, since when wanting to be Bob's biggest fan becomes so hard :wall . I'll be ok with Vice President position. Get in line guys.
Now that the President position of Bob Fan Club is already taken, I'll make myself President of Dan Fan Club.
Please don't tell me you already taken that position as well. It will break my heart. :smt010

Back