• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

The Master Happy Birthday thread

Happy Birthday Eddie.. foget the bumps... and my birthday too... and i hope the "bump" brings good luck to you :-P

Hey Eddie, I was only an amused spectator...however, if you want to bump me...bring it on! I have buns of steel...

Happy Bithday again; the cake was great!

Happy Birthday, Andy !

Happy Birthday !!!

Wish you many many happy returns of the day and a great year ahead.

Happy Birthday!

Hi Andy, Happy Birthday!!

Here are the reasons that you are very special to all of us:
1. You are always very willing to help any of us any time.
2. You devote so much time and efforts to make good difference in building our great community.
3. You have excellent leadership skills and ideas.
4. You have managed to be the first to send us birthday wishes since last summer.
5. etc.
To sum up, it's really great to have you among us!! =D>

Hi Andy, Happy Birthday!!

Here are the reasons that you are very special to all of us:
1. You are always very willing to help any of us any time.
2. You devote so much time and efforts to make good difference in building our great community.
3. You have excellent leadership skills and ideas.
4. You have managed to be the first to send us birthday wishes since last summer.
5. etc.
To sum up, it's really great to have you among us!! =D>

Couldn't agree more.
Happy Birthday Andy!!

Happy all the day! Thank you for all the efforts to make Quantnet a cozy place for all of us to communicate, clarify, to chat and argue.....

Happy Birthday Andy ! and thank you for everything you did for our community. =D>

Happy Birthday! You're the hardest working person in our program. Not only do you find time for quantnet but you are also taking the full load of classes. Congratulations and many happy moments for you on this day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Andy! Thank you for your Great work, You made Baruch MFE famous! We all benefit from this!

As the official SAGE of the 2007 class, I see a happy, healthy, bountiful year ahead for you!!! Happy Birthday Andy!!!

Happy Birthday Andy

Yusheng,
Thanks you very much for remembering my bd. I was very pleasantly surprised waking up and saw my name on QN. I totally forgot my own birthdday amidst the craziness of doing hw, midterm, preparing for internship, resume, etc...
Thanks again.

Woody,
I'm an Aries according to Western zodiac and a Dragon according to Chinese zodiac

To all my friends,
It's really great to be on the receiving end of your wishes. Thanks for your very kind words and encouraging wishes. It means a lot to me.

Happy (belated) Birthday, Andy! Your efforts made our program improve even faster than I thought possible, and for that everyone is thankful to you.

May all your dreams come true!

Back