• C++ Programming for Financial Engineering
    Highly recommended by thousands of MFE students. Covers essential C++ topics with applications to financial engineering. Learn more Join!
    Python for Finance with Intro to Data Science
    Gain practical understanding of Python to read, understand, and write professional Python code for your first day on the job. Learn more Join!
    An Intuition-Based Options Primer for FE
    Ideal for entry level positions interviews and graduate studies, specializing in options trading arbitrage and options valuation models. Learn more Join!

The Master Happy Birthday thread

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I'm sorry India didn't make it into the next round in the Cricket World Cup.

I thank you all for the wishes... I wish everyone of us have wonderful time and success in the program.

Nalin Aeron

Great man

Andy,

I hope it is not too late. You are a great man. I hope to meet you one day.

Cheers,
Ck=D>

Happy Birthday Jimmy!!!

Today is Jimmy's birthday. Happy birthday Jimmy and thanks for all that you have done for Baruch MFE and QuantNet!

Oh, and thanks for fetching our football and our frisbee.

bbq26.jpg

Dear Jimmy, we want to say

:birthday:
:band:

Why you are special (I copied this idea from Bridgett :) )
  1. You are a great leader. QuantNetwork Club is nowhere near it is today without your leadership and hardword
  2. You make great speeches. The phoenix rises up from the ashes everytime you deliver one of your inspiring speeches.
  3. You have a special fist bump
  4. You attend all the events we have no matter how tight your schedule is
  5. And finally, you are special because you keep dropping the football and frisbee into the lake
bbq20.jpg

Happy Birthday to our beloved former president! I wish you health and happiness as always.

Back